The lucky winner of our Christmas prize pack will have their Christmas shopping sorted with a selection of gorgeous goodies from some generous city businesses. You could be wrapping up unique, hard-to-find, locally made and hand-crafted products from boutique stores across the city.
HOW TO ENTER
All you need to do to go in the draw to win our Christmas prize pack is sign up to our What’s On weekly newsletter*. We’ll keep you up-to-date with all the goings on in Melbourne – from the many festivals and events, new retailers and latest restaurants to our old-favourite bars.
THE PRIZE PACK
The luck winner will take home a massive prize pack valued at more than $2,500. See full list below.
All Star Comics: Lumberjanes tp 01 $24.95, Deep tp 01 $19.95, Star Wars tp 01 $32.95, Wonder Woman Earth One HC $38.95, Paper Girls tp 01 $17.95, Doctor Strange HC Way of the Weird $42.95, One Punch Man $17.95
Angus & Celeste: Blue Speckle Spout Pot $89.00
Benjamin Barker: Bow Tie $39.90, Tea Cup and Kettle Cufflinks $39.90
Books for Cooks: Fish & Seafood Cookbook $80.00
Chocoholic Tour: Tram Bar Couverture Milk Chocolate $24.95
Design A Space: Clan Collective Pink / Blue Bangle $55.00, Next Romance Pebble Bead Necklace $35.00, Next Romance Triangle Art Earrings $49.00, Harvest Lane Solitude Amalfi Top Size $79.95
Embiggen Books: Sapiens – A brief History of Humankind $24.99
Hearns Hobbies: Makeblock Robot $190.00
Magnation: Tiny Tim Book Light $22.95, Storyboard Moby Clips $19.95
Melbourne Star Observation Wheel: 2 x Adult Flight Voucher $36 each, Melbie BK $14.95, Koala Plush 22 cm $14.95, 2 scene mug $14.95, Calico bag $4.95, PVC keyring $4.95, Build-a-Wheel $9.95, Paperweight $9.95, 3D Wooden Magnet $5.95
Men’s Biz: Black Porcelain Shaving Bowl $29.00, Black Pure Bristle Shaving Brush $29.00
Metro Hobbies: Melbourne Tram Nanoblock $24.95
Monsterthreads: Hot & Cold 500ml Waterbottle $39.95, 10 x Mouse Mat $10.00 each, 2 x Wooden Broaches $29.95 each, 3 x Wooden Necklaces $39.95 each
Mörk Chocolate: 2x Mörk Original Dark 70% Hot Chocolate $20.00 each
NGV Design Store: Takeawei Tumbler $49, Takeawei Bowl $49.00
One Stop Anime: Dragon Ball figurines x 2 $15.00 each, Pokemon Plush toy x 3 $20.00 each
Original Chai Co.: Chai Gift Set $30.00
Paper Empire: Foruu Wall Dot – Large Blue / Large Pink $45.00 each, Foruu Wall Dot – Small Blue / Small Pink $35.00 each
Punting on the Lake: 2 x Half Hour Guided Boat Tour for up to 6 people $300.00
Queen Victoria Market: 2 x Queen Victoria Market Hunt & Gather Food Tours $49 each, $20 market voucher
Quirk & Co.: Black Panda Marbled Concrete Fruit Bowl (medium) $75.00
Riverslide Skate Park: Skate Starter Kit $50.00
Simulator World: 5 x 20 minute F1 Motion Racing Sessions $145.00
The School of Life Australia: 100 Questions: A Toolkit for Conversations $39.95
Wilkins & Kent: Italian Cheese Kit $40.00, Cat Chopstick Rest $16.00
Wine House: 3-Week Wine Appreciation Course $175.00, Tutored Tasting $75.00, 2 x Wine House Bottles of Wine $40.00
Total Value: $2943.49
CHRISTMAS COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- This competition is being run by the City of Melbourne (ABN: 55 370 219 287).
- Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions.
- Entry is only open to residents of Victoria over the age of 18.
- By entering you accept these Terms and Conditions and the terms and conditions of the supplier of the prizes.
- Each entrant is permitted to enter the competition once only.
- To enter the competition, you must subscribe to the What’s On newsletter.
- Employees of the City of Melbourne and their immediate families are not eligible to enter.
- An entrant may not submit an entry on behalf of someone else.
- The competition commences at the time it is posted on the What’s On Melbourne blog on Tuesday 6 December 2016 and closes at 11.59pm on Thursday 15 December 2016 (Promotional Period).
- Entries must be received during the Promotional Period. No responsibility is taken for late, misdirected or incomplete entries.
- There will be one prize pack and one winners. Each prize consists of the items noted above.
- The winner will be selected by members of the City of Melbourne Strategic Marketing team, by random draw, at or around 11am on Friday 16 December 2016 at the City of Melbourne, Town Hall Administration, 120 Swanston Street, Melbourne.
- The winners will be notified via email. The selection is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- To accept their prize the winner, once notified, must contact the City of Melbourne as per the instructions given by 8am on Monday 19 December 2016.
- City of Melbourne reserves the right to appoint a new winner or new winners to replace any winner or winners that cannot be contacted or has/have not confirmed acceptance of their prize and registered before this time.
- The value of the total prize pool is $2943.49. The prize is not exchangeable or transferable and cannot be taken as cash. The City of Melbourne will not be responsible if the prize becomes unavailable for reasons beyond its control.
- To the full extent permitted by the law, the City of Melbourne excludes liability for any loss, damage or injury whatsoever suffered or sustained (including but not limited to direct, indirect, special or consequential loss or damage, loss of opportunity, revenue or profit) arising directly or indirectly out of or in connection with this promotion.
- The City of Melbourne reserves the right in its absolute discretion to disqualify any individual who the City of Melbourne has reason to believe has breached any of these conditions, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct.
- The City of Melbourne reserves the right to alter or amend these Terms and Conditions at any time and to cancel the competition without further recourse to the entrants.
- The City of Melbourne is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any computer, online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, including any injury or damage to participants resulting from participation or sending or receiving of any communication or of any materials in this competition.
* Existing What’s On newsletter subscribers are automatically entered into the draw.