There are still plenty of small and independent shops that are fully stocked with coffee, wine, pasta, fresh produce and more. Here are a few spots that will send Melbourne home to you.
- Poke have opened an online grocery store called Pokemart. Get complete meal kits to help you assemble your own poke salads, katsu sandwiches, vegan lunches, artisan brekky bowls and more. Or buy individual grocery items like wagyu beef, fresh veggies, fruit, kombucha and edamame. They even have a 25 pack of avocadoes!
- Spring Street Grocer have opened a virtual deli, with pasta packs, home-made ready to eat meals and more. You can even get vegan cheese, hemp chocolate and sorbets delivered.
- King & Godfree has just launched home delivery. Order their pasta, cheese, wine and sandwich essentials along with ready-made meals.
- Wine, kombucha, Korean BBQ beef ribs: Red Spice Road’s delivery menu is a veritable feast. But you can also order toilet paper, almond milk, soy sauce, sriracha, rice and more from the temporary grocery range. They’re delivering within an 8km radius of the CBD.
- San Telmo have opened an online wine store (you’re welcome). Order a bottle of your favourite European or Argentinian wine to sip as you bake their famous alfajores.
- Luxurious pantry picks, fancy mixed drinks and Japanese favourites are still available online from Calia. Now no one will know when you pair a bottled negroni with a cheeky pack of pocky.
- Get containers of Mörk’s house brand of hot chocolate and treats to take home online. They’re also offering free hot chocolate to health services staff.
- Coffee beans can be purchased in bulk online from Industry Beans, Sensory Lab and Everyday Midtown. Black Velvet Coffee are also selling bulk beans, with free shipping for orders 2kg and over.
- Get tea leaves, coffee beans, coffee makers and accessories delivered from McIvers.
- Earl’s home delivered support packs are 95% Aussie produce and full of favourites. Make ham and cheese toasties for brekkie and chicken and hummus grain salad for lunch. Then heat up beef and red pepper meatballs for tea. Yum. There’s even a cookie dough roll to get baking in that spare time.
- The hard working team behind Punch Lane have just introduced a number of at-home and delivery options. Marinated spatchcock, grass-fed steaks, half kilo supplies of gnocchi and penne, freshly baked baguettes…the list goes on. You can even get red wine jus!
Please note that due to current circumstances, businesses may close or run out of stock at short notice.