Staying in? You can still get your favourite dine out fix delivered, hands-free. From dining institutions to trendy treats, find your next Melbourne meal right on your phone.
- Pinchy’s lobster rolls, truffle fries, creamy chowder and more is all available for delivery. Order online and let the good times lobster roll.
- Spice up your isolation with your own personal supply of Drumplings, delivered to your door. Choose chicken satay, mac and cheese, truffle mushroom and the famous cheeseburger dumplings.
- Have a little something special and check the Bar Lourinha delivery menu on Instagram. Every Tuesday and Friday they deliver bites like empanadas, cheesy croquettes and churros. Order online.
- Agraba’s North Melbourne menu deliver authentic Lebanese to your door. Get a massive lunch plate loaded with endless mezze bites for just $20 – order on their website.
- Gnocchi with pulled pork ragu, miso glazed tofu salad, red velvet lamingtons and more. Atlantic Group are doing it all, delivered. Check out their near endless range of foodie supplies online.
- Little Cupcakes are offering their sweet treats via delivery. Check their Instagram for information. We even heard they’re doing free delivery.
- Earl Canteen are serving care packs of artisan bread, cheese, meat, granola and more. Check them out online.
- Poked have opened up a one of a kind ‘Pokemart‘, where all their bowls are ready to order. Get 10 of their fresh, nutritious meals in a Poke Pack, or grab the Poked Care Package – which comes complete with meals, desserts from Cupcake Central and free board games.
- Feel like breaking out your own pentolina (little saucepan)? Pentolina’s Cook at Home menu is full of fresh pasta, cannelloni and lasagne and a Family Feast. Complete with instructions for plating up to perfection from head chef Gabriele Olivieri.
- The hard working team behind Punch Lane have just introduced a number of at-home and delivery options. Cheese, charcuterie, wagyu bourguignon and even home made Portuguese tarts. All delivered direct to you.
- Elizabeth Andrews is delivering high end meals and provisions delivered to your door. Mains all clock in at less than $9 per serve, and pantry hampers cater to vegans to cheese lovers alike.
- Listen hun, you’re not going to Bali any time soon. Warung Agus is serving the Indonesian foodie goods for the time being though. Hit them up on Instagram for home delivery of gado gado, pork ribs and nasi goreng.
- The brothers Kahan have joined forces to bring your the best of both worlds, delivered. Build your own The George on Collins X Caspers Pies & Pastries custom pack. Chef-prepped massaman curry and pulled lamb fried rice equal everyday gourmet. Add flaky pastries like chunky beef or chicken and leek pies.
- Have a katsu (or 10) with Poke’s sando box. Two loaves of Japanese milk bread, fresh crispy chicken katsu and all the trimmings – like pickled cabbage, miso soup and sweet potato crisps – deliver to your door.
- The weather is cold, Ging Thai is hot, what more do we need to say? Settle in for a super cosy night with their authentic Thai cooking packs – featuring green chicken curry, massman beef curry and more. Order ahead and pick up.
- Praise the dinner gods because Nobu is now available for takeaway. Fine dining at your door includes sashimi, sushi and the famous black cod saikyo miso. And did we mention there’s a couple of sneaky cocktails available too?
Available on Deliveroo
- Sustain your gaming sesh with Fortress. Their tavern menu comes to you with cheese loaded snack packs, wood-fire pizzas and loaded fries.
- If your zoom drinks went on a little longer than expected, you might end up with an at-home hunger only a kebab can fix. Ritz Kebab Cafe delivers until midnight. You’re welcome.
- Ordering in isn’t always sinful. Wholefood bowls, smoothies and iced tea from Laneway Greens deliver nutrition in full flavour. They even have vegan options, and have just introduced nourishing wholefood meal delivery.
- When the weather turns cold, you need a little laksa loving. Or Nasi Lemak, or beef rendang…better be safe and order it all from Killiney Kopitam.
- If you haven’t had a chance to try Thai Thani yet, you’ve run out of excuses. Order dumplings, fresh salads and smokey stir-fries.
- Spring Street Grocer have opened a virtual deli, with pasta packs, home-made ready to eat meals and more.
- New York trips are off the table, so you may as well brunch like you’re in the big apple. Order a super loaded bagel from Bowery to Williamsburg then tell any housemate that cuts you off in the living room that you’re walking here.
- Treats are made convenient in the form of Lukumades West Melbourne. They even have vegan options, and extra Nutella is only $2.50…
- Korean fried chicken delivered to your door? Yes please. Nene Chicken will deliver you their extensive range of fried chicken, burgers and tacos. Look out for their cheesy mayo loaded chips.
Available on Uber Eats
- Hakata Gensuke have gone digital. Get the creamy chicken dashi broth ramen, signature black sesame garlic ramen and more on Uber Eats.
- If those angelic lime salted chips are singing to you, Hella Good can and will deliver.
- King & Godfree are now offering delivery of their to-go menu. Let them be your temporary Nonna and order the likes of fresh pasta, gnocchi, lasagne, hearty meatballs and more. Call the store for alcohol delivery.
- Bubba Pizza in Kensington has a delicious selection of gourmet pizzas including meat-free options, available for contact-free delivery to locals and surrounding suburbs.
- Sweet or savoury is the hardest decision you’ll make all day when you order from La Petite Creperie.
- Drop it like it’s hot pot and slurp endless bowls of Sichuan goodness when you have Panda Hot Pot at home. Order spicy broth (or the more mild sesame flavours) then load it up with noodles, pork ribs, tofu, veggies and pretty much any delicious thing you can think of.
- Put some spice on the agenda with Jing Jai Thai. Go classic with traditional Thai dishes like pad thai or crispy pork belly.
- An institution in your very own home? Stalactites make it possible. You can even order gluten-free options from their awesome Greek menu.
- If you’re craving fresh food, MissChu delivers (literally). Noodle bowls with veggies cooked in pure olive oil, turmeric chicken and vegan dishes will keep your immunity up and your hunger down.
- Huxtaburger‘s CBD store is still whipping up those perfect burgs. Add loaded chips and a thick shake to your delivery for a full course cheat meal. Or grab the solo dinner special for just $22.50.
- Health and wellness doesn’t need to take a backseat right now. Fresh bowls from Poked are being delivered out of their Little Lonsdale Street store, with dessert and vegan options well covered.
- Bring the sweet life home and order from Sweetie & Moustache. Where else can you order a chocolate tiramisu crepe cake along with ramen burritos and salted egg chips?
- DIY taco feasts take a front seat journey from Hello Jose in West Melbourne. Available for delivery after 5.30pm Tuesday to Sunday. And yes, you can order the churros.
Available on Easi
- Weird and wonderful Rainbow Toasties are still brightening Melbourne’s day. Download the Easi App and get ordering.
- Thai Town QV are serving noods no matter what. Find them on Easi and feast away.
- Calia‘s grocery store is still open for pantry essentials, but sometimes you just need umami fries and a big juicy pork belly rice bowl. Don’t go without – order online.
- Pan fried dumpling legends Vanilla Bean are now available on Easi, Panda and Uber Eats. Pair your chicken and shrimp dumplings with a juicy Chinese style pork chop.
Please note due to current circumstances, businesses may close or run out of stock at short notice. Check individual apps for delivery boundaries and contactless delivery.