Staying in? You can still get your favourite dine out fix delivered, hands-free. From dining institutions to trendy treats, find your next Melbourne meal right on your phone.
- Wine, kombucha, Korean BBQ beef ribs…Red Spice Road’s delivery menu is a veritable feast. They’re delivering within an 8km radius of the CBD.
- Little Cupcakes are offering their sweet treats via delivery. Check their Instagram for information. We even heard they’re doing free delivery.
- Charlie Lovett have teamed up with Green Cabs to courier juicy burgers around to hungry Melburnians. Call them directly to order.
- Famishd has a huge range of work from home packs, soups and salads. Order on their website.
- Earl Canteen are serving care packs of artisan bread, cheese, meat, granola and more. Check them out online.
- Poked have opened up a one of a kind ‘Pokemart‘, where all their bowls are ready to order. Get 10 of their fresh, nutritious meals in a Poke Pack, or grab the Poked Care Package – which comes complete with meals, desserts from Cupcake Central and free board games.
- Have a katsu (or 10) with Poke’s sando box. Two loaves of Japanese milk bread, fresh crispy chicken katsu and all the trimmings – like pickled cabbage, miso soup and sweet potato crisps – deliver to your door.
- The hard working team behind Punch Lane have just introduced a number of at-home and delivery options. Cheese, charcuterie, wagyu bourguignon and even home made Portuguese tarts. All delivered direct to you.
Available on Deliveroo
- Gradi at Crown have an endless menu of authentic Italian ready to order. Start with gourmet pizza or fresh rigatoni, end on tiramisu and semifreddo.
- Don’t dump your favourite cuisine when indoors. The Xiao Long Bao never stops with Din Tai Fung delivered.
- When you order online, no one will know you had pork belly at 9pm. Mr Crackles has your protein fix sorted.
- If those angelic lime salted chips are singing to you, Hella Good can and will deliver.
- Just as cheap online, a thrifty meal comes in the form of Wonderbao. Popcorn chicken, braised pork belly bao and egg custard bao are all on the menu for under $10 a pop.
- Ordering in isn’t always sinful. Wholefood bowls, smoothies and iced tea from Laneway Greens deliver nutrition in full flavour. They even have vegan options.
- If you haven’t had a chance to try Thai Thani yet, you’ve run out of excuses. Order dumplings, fresh salads and smokey stir-fries.
- Spring Street Grocer have opened a virtual deli, with pasta packs, home-made ready to eat meals and more.
- Treats are made convenient in the form of Lukumades West Melbourne. They even have vegan options, and extra Nutella is only $2.50…
- Melbourne Central’s Pretzel will deliver both their sweet and savoury pretzel range. With flavours like three cheese, coconut rough and salted caramel, you’ll be ordering them again and again.
- Korean fried chicken delivered to your door? Yes please. Nene Chicken will deliver you their extensive range of fried chicken, burgers and tacos. Look out for their cheesy mayo loaded chips.
Available on Uber Eats
- King & Godfree are now offering delivery of their to-go menu. Let them be your temporary Nonna and order the likes of fresh pasta, gnocchi, lasagne, hearty meatballs and more. Call the store for alcohol delivery.
- DIY taco feasts take a front seat journey from Hello Jose in West Melbourne. Available for delivery after 5.30pm Tuesday to Sunday. And yes, you can order the churros.
- La Petite Creperie will be delivering their super thin, delicate French crepes to people in need of a treat (ie. pretty much everyone right now). Delivery will start on the week commencing 30 March.
- Put some spice on the agenda with Jing Jai Thai. Go classic with traditional Thai dishes like pad thai or crispy pork belly.
- An institution in your very own home? Stalactites make it possible. You can even order gluten-free options from their awesome Greek menu.
- If you’re craving fresh food, MissChu delivers (literally). Noodle bowls with veggies cooked in pure olive oil, turmeric chicken and vegan dishes will keep your immunity up and your hunger down.
- Huxtaburger‘s CBD store is still whipping up those perfect burgs. Add loaded chips and a thick shake to your delivery for a full course cheat meal. Or grab the solo dinner special for just $22.50.
- A regular Gozleme is a city worker must. Gozleme King in Docklands is making sure you don’t need to miss out on your cheesy, toasty treat.
- Health and wellness doesn’t need to take a backseat right now. Fresh bowls from Poked are being delivered out of their Little Lonsdale Street store, with dessert and vegan options well covered.
- Bring the sweet life home and order from Sweetie & Moustache. Where else can you order a chocolate tiramisu crepe cake along with ramen burritos and salted egg chips?
Available on Easi
- Plus 852 cafe still have the Hong Kong street eats you crave. Find them online and devour fried pork cutlets, authentic chicken wings and more.
- Thai Town QV are serving noods no matter what. Find them on Easi and feast away.
- Calia‘s grocery store is still open for pantry essentials, but sometimes you just need umami fries and a big juicy pork belly rice bowl. Don’t go without – order online.
Please note due to current circumstances, businesses may close or run out of stock at short notice. Check individual apps for delivery boundaries and contactless delivery.