Bring Chinatown to you and have a dine-in dumpling night. Fried, steamed or boiled, add these to cart ASAP.
- Pan fried dumpling legends Vanilla Bean are now available on Easi, Panda and Uber Eats. Pair your chicken and shrimp dumplings with a juicy Chinese style pork chops.
- Oh dumplings deliver homemade Little Bourke fare. Go steamed Xiao Long Bao and pan-fried prawn and pork.
- Order Shanghai Dragon Dumpling’s in hot and sour soup. Plus pillowy pork buns.
- Hit up Honey Tang’s Dumpling House for the house specialty. Chilli chicken and prawn wontons.
- China Bar’s dim sum section is here for you. The Shanghai dumplings are a must. Something refreshing? Add an avocado smoothie.
- The handmade beauties from Cindy’s Kitchen come steamed, fried or doused in chilli oil. Feeling nostalgic? Homemade dim sims are a no-brainer.
- Oh Misschu how we love you. Shitake shroom and ginger prawn please.
- Don’t under-order from Mao Please. The dumplings are juicy and the chilli oil is spicy. More please.
- Try Thai Thani’s fragrant chicken and prawn dumplings with sticky sauce. Alongside smokey stir-fries.
- Tim Ho Wan is the little Hong Kongese that could. Try the monthly special – prawn and chive.
Stock the freezer
Spice up your isolation with your own personal supply of Drumplings, delivered to your door. Choose chicken satay, mac and cheese, truffle mushroom and the famous cheeseburger dumplings. A 24-pack will set you back $24.95 – that’s just over $1 per dumpling!
Metropolitan Melbourne is now in Stage 4 restrictions. Please note businesses may close or run out of stock at short notice: check with individual businesses. Make sure that you live within 5kms of the business before ordering for takeaway or click and collect. Observe the curfew from 8pm to 5am, and other restrictions. Please, be smart, be safe and follow directions from the Victorian Government.