Does your best friend pour over Pinterest interiors? Does your sibling crave sleek home styling? This is the gift guide for those who are so house proud, they’d rather spend that little bit extra on a set of rose gold cutlery.
- Horizon Series Canister $15 (Erinbank Gifts)
- Small Saucer white $25 (Husk)
- Horizon Series Vase 24cm $30 (Erinbank Gifts)
- PH Jug white $70 (Husk)
- Framed Ulusses Butterfly $85 (Wunderkammer)
- Botanical Ply Milk Crate $220 (Ink & Spindle)
- Merchant Mug and Matching Saucer $17 each (Husk)
- Arzou Candle $50 (Husk)
- Horizon Series Bowls set of 4 $20 (Erinbank Gifts)
- Skeppshult Crepe Suzette Pan in Cast Iron 17cm $89 (Funkis)
- Herring servers 17cm $4 each (Funkis)
- Round cheese board 18.5cm $39 (Funkis)
- Herdmar cutlery $500 (Mr Wares)
- Horizon Series mug $10 (Erinbank Gifts)
- Horizon Series jug in navy $21 (Spoilt Gift and Homewares)
- Turquoise Bottle 13cm $13 (Spoilt Gift and Homewares)
- Small saucer in black $25 (Husk)
- Server set $144 (Dinosaur Designs)
- Black Panda Marbled Concrete Fruit Bowl in medium $75 (Quirk & Co.)
- Iron pan $87 (Wilkins and Kent)
- Leaf platter $300 (Dinosaur Designs)
Want to know more about the wonderful Melbourne stores mentioned above? Check out our listings below:
Bellair Street, Kensington
Erinbank offers a huge and eclectic range of wares, including women’s and children’s clothing, accessories and jewellery, men’s gifts, homewares and toys.
Collins Street, Melbourne
Complementing Husk’s apparel collection is a veritable treasure trove of jewels and accessories from renowned designers, as well as gifts and homewares that would appease even the most stylish home owner.
Londsdale Street. Melbourne
This unique shop/museum has a large range of antique scientific and medical instruments and equipment. You’ll find framed butterflies and insects, natural history artefacts, fossils and minerals, world globes and maps. Wunderkammer is the perfect place to find a gift for someone that has almost everything.
Ink & Spindle
Elizabeth Street, Kensington
Head to Ink & Spindle for special homewares and textiles designed and screen printed by hand, in an ethical and sustainable manner, on to beautiful organic cotton and hemp fabrics.
The Strand, Melbourne
This store is a design lover’s dream. Funkis‘ trademark items are their clogs and sandals, handmade in Sweden from natural veggie dyed leather and sustainable plantation timber. The range also includes Australian made designs in fashion, jewellery, fabrics and homewares.
The Block Arcade, Melbourne
With a range sourced from Australia and across the globe, Mr Wares values contemporary heirlooms over disposable fashion; classic designs, crafted using traditional techniques, guaranteed to enrich contemporary living with a moment of joy or a lifetime of service.
Spoilt Gift and Homewares
Bourke Street, Melbourne
Spoilt Gift and Homewares is a stylish and modern gift store offering a variety of products including jewellery, accessories, handbags, body products, baby gifts and home wares – and most importantly this festive season, they offer free gift wrapping.
The Strand, Melbourne
Dinosaur Designs has become an iconic brand for those in the know, with their stylish signature their gorgeous resin bangles, inspired by nature. Head in store for their new delicate gold jewellery range, as well as inspired resin and metal-forged homewares.
Quirk & Co.
Victoria Street, North Melbourne
Struggling to buy gifts for a quirky colleague? Quirk & Co. will have you sorted. Browse through a handpicked selection of products including luxe homewares, cheeky jewellery and delicate terrariums. Visit on Wednesday 7 December for a VIP Christmas night with special discounts.
Wilkins and Kent
Little Bourke Street, Melbourne
The Wilkins and Kent philosophy is to combine simplicity of design with quality materials. Their well-built and functional furniture and homewares provide a spirited alternative to mass production.